- 25g flour
- 25g margarine
- 250ml milk
Old Skool Method
- Add the flour and margarine to a pan over a very low heat. Stir
occasionaly whilst the margarine melts.
- Once the margarine is fully melted, add the flour and mix well to
form a dough ball.
- Start adding the milk a little at a time. After each splash, stir
well until completely mixed in.
- Pour the milk into a blender. Add the margarine and flour. Blend for
1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Pour into a sauce pan and bring to the boil, stirring all the while.